One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by dedicated staff. The warm and friendly Balinese staff who have worked at The Orchard House for many years will do their utmost to make you feel at home.
Please don’t hesitate to talk to your villa manager to discuss any specific requirements.
- Villa manager
- The villa manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. The manager’s job is to oversee and coordinate the staff and property and to assist guests during their stay.
- The villa’s skilled private chef, Putu, will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s suggestion menus. His specialities include English and French cuisine.
- Four housekeepers attend to daily housekeeping and domestic duties including serving meals.
- A gardener/pool attendant ensures the pool and villa gardens are maintained on a daily basis.
- A guard provides night-time security from 7pm to 7am.